Sunday, April 1, 2012

Thing I've Learned This Week



  • You can get fake eyelashes for cars that look quite amusing. Just make sure you're car is a girl first or things could get weird between you and your now transvestite vehicle
  • Seth McFarlane can sing better than Sinatra, and I will be buying his CD
  •  I am now attracted to Seth McFarlane
  • The Secret World of Arriety is one of the most beautiful films I have ever seen
  • I got bored of Star Wars: The Old Republic really fast
  • Australian television is terrible
  • Many Australians pirate television and movies
  • The last two things are not unrelated
  • The harmonica is a very cool instrument
  • I want to learn the harmonica
  • Will Wheaton tweets A LOT
  • I am a giant child and never want to change
  • I will be watching Disney and Pixar films far into my old age, children or no children
  • My 60+ year-old university teacher is the coolest old guy to ever flip me off
  • Waiting a week for new episodes of Game of Thrones is going to drive me insane
  • Watching Star Wars 1-3 on Blu Ray still doesn't make Jar Jar Binks less annoying
  • It does however make Ewan McGregor, Natalie Portman and Hayden Christensen more attractive
  • I'm now attracted to Natalie Portman
  • I'm really good at acting on a whim
  • I'm really good at being impulsive
  • I may have some impulse control issues
  • There exists such a thing called Baconfest

For reading all of these you get a prize! Here is a picture of a cheesecake I made. It's lemon flavoured and was made using only my skilled two hands and all the ingredients and utensils also required to bake it. Can you believe that?!

It's like an edible pacman! Waka waka waka!

No comments:

Post a Comment