Thursday, April 12, 2012

Zombie Survival Map

This map is the most kickass zombie apocalypse related awesomeness I have ever seen.

The site not only has correct and up-to-date street maps of the world, it also shares vital information and locations needed to survive should a zombie apocalypse arise.

And it will!

It includes this like: Hospitals, pharmacies, gun stores, Military bases, and all that useful goodness you will need to kill your now rotting neighbours and friends.



I implore everyone seriously worried about the ever present threat of zombies to scope out their home town and top up their survival maps, because this could be the difference between life and death.

Also it's super entertaining. I'm gonna look up how screwed Hawaii is!

I award 1 million points of awesome to the people who created this as well as 1" I.O.U A High-Five" to every individual involved. You are winning at life. And thanks to you, so may everyone else (Aha! Lame zombie joke!)


2 comments:

  1. I think that, being in Florida, I will be pretty screwed during the Zombie apocalypse (but not as screwed as Hawaii).

    -Barb the French Bean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anyone on a highly populated island has a very tiny chance of survival. Unless they have a boat. I don't think zombies can swim in the ocean. Not with all those sharks. You might have a chance in Florida, you just need to be prepared.

      Delete