Thursday, May 3, 2012

I Love/Hate Nicolas Cage

I don't know what it is, but I will watch anything with Nicolas Cage in it. Especially if it's bad. Like Burning Man bad.

He's just . . . just . . . so . . . he's Nic Cage. That's all I can say really. He's Nic Cage. We love to hate him, we hate to love him, and the man is Nic Cage. Nicolas Cage!!!

Someone should write a song about him.

I don't even know why I'm making this post about him, because I really only like one . . . wait no two . . . make that five movies, starring him. Okay so maybe I do like him. I just find him so interesting. He can only do a certain type of character (the quiet experienced guy or the older mentor figure) really well, the rest are terrible. Really terrible. And don't get me started on him acting angry.

I actually watch this video whenever I am feeling sad because it perks me right up. He can't act angry! It just doesn't suit him. Not one little bit.

But that doesn't mean it isn't any less entertaining to watch him run around yelling at people.



I also know that I am not the only person who feels this way about him. There is actually a blog devoted to him: Nic Cage as Everyone. You can bet that I'm a follower.

Well now that I've expressed my unrequited love for Nicolas, it's time for me to go look at weapons. I'm accompanying two of my friends to a gun store, partly out of curiosity, partly out of desire to purchase, and partly out of concern that they will get themselves killed.

If you never hear from me again, you can bet that things went well.


1 comment:

  1. That last statement was certainly ominous. o_O

    A French friend of mine absolutely LOVES Nicolas Cage, as in "he's my dream man and I will climb mountains and cross oceans" loves him, ha ha.

    -Barb the French Bean

    ReplyDelete